Does it really work and would it work for this project was the big question?! The above Velcro is shown in black but they also have white which is what I used. I followed the instructions here for the process to make the frame. (LOVE THIS BLOG!) Then when I was ready to frame the mirror I got out my Velcro. This Velcro is very wide and it was too wide for the molding that I purchased. Since some of the frame is seen from the back in the mirror and I wanted the Velcro to be hidden, I cut mine in half. Then I was ready to apply the strips to the back of the frame and hang! This process was a real learning tool for me. I bought a miter box that came with the saw and cut each molding by hand. Not much fun and very time consuming but it eventually got done. This is why I don't have a bunch of pictures showing you the process at which I made this frame. It was a lot of trial and error on my part. But maybe this will inspire someone that was like me and thought they couldn't have a nicely framed mirror because they are renting.