Friday, May 31, 2013

My love of couponing......

   Before I happened upon the diy blogs of the world I was constantly searching for the latest freebie and couponing sites.  This was my first love and still is.  I enjoyed seeing how much money I could save and needed to because I was living in a one bedroom closet apartment and was still living paycheck to paycheck.  I slowly started learning the ropes from my all time favorite site, hip2save.com!  She is a lifesaver and makes everything so easy to understand.  I was never more happy I had already developed this habit than when I found out I was expecting a little miracle.  It's no new news that baby stuff is quite expensive, so to save money when purchasing lots of new stuff for them can be fun and helpful.  It became such a rush for me to see how much money I could save every time I went shopping!


The above picture was one of the many shopping trips I took to Target.  Not everything I purchased is shown but most of it is.  The total before all my coupons was over $100 but I only paid $30.  It is amazing the deals you can get when you pair sales with coupons.  I shop at Target, Kroger, CVS, Walgreen's and Wal-Mart.  Even if you don't have children I would still highly recommend couponing.  It takes time to match up the sales and clip the coupons and sometimes argue with a few cashiers but it is well worth it in the end.  If any of you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment