Wednesday, May 1, 2013

DIY Laundry Detergent

   I must admit that when I first started seeing everyone in blog land making their own laundry soap I was hesitant to say the least in attempting it.  I was always the one cutting the coupons every Sunday and matching up the best deals to try to get my Tide for as cheap as possible.  But the more I kept seeing all the different ways you could diy I decided to give it a whirl!  And I am so happy I did!  I love this stuff and it is so fun to make, in my opinion at least.  It's amazing how far the $13 worth of supplies will last you when washing clothes.  There are three of us in our household, one of which is 16 months and can be very messy.  I thought I would be able to tell a difference in it's cleaning ability but it still feels like I'm using my old brand name, higher priced detergent.  And if you want to try it our yourself I have added a picture of what I have found to work the best for me.  At least try it once, just to say you did! :)  You may convert just as I did.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment