Thursday, August 29, 2013

Diet Coke Lover Birthday Party and Free Printables

    My Mom has been drinking Diet Coke all her life-and nothing else!  So I thought it was very fitting that on her 49th birthday I throw her an appropriately themed party.  It was a small get together of immediate family and nothing too fancy but I loved how all the decorations came out because it fit her all too well. 
Since there were so few of us attending I asked her what she wanted for her birthday meal {it's something we do for every one's birthday} and she requested by famous homemade lasagna with salad and garlic bread.  That was easy enough so for desert I made cupcakes, cake balls and a mini birthday cake just for her.  I made all the decorations myself and used some leftover helium and balloons as well.  The party was a hit and I couldn't have been happier with the results!  Here are some pics of the party decorations.

 


  

    Above is one printable I have available for download in case you have someone in your family that LOVES Diet Coke as much as my Mom!  I have included the other printables I used to help make this party such a hit in the links below. I hope you enjoy them and let me know if you use them in your own party!







Linking up here:

No comments:

Post a Comment